Interested in Enrolling?
Wildflower Cottage has 3 classrooms--toddlers, middlers, and preschoolers. We serve children between the ages of 1 year and 5 years.
Typically, Summer/Fall enrollment occurs around February:
- Families currently enrolled are given priority to renew their commitment for the following year, including any additional siblings.
- Families on the Waiting List are then offered spaces (with attention to date of entry on the Waiting List and priority--Duke affiliation, ethnic/racial demographics, children of staff/board of directors, and property owners within 600 feet of Wildflower Cottage).
- If there are any remaining spaces available after exhausting the Waiting List, spaces will then be offered "first come, first served."
Enrollment may occasionally occur in the middle of a program year, if/when a space becomes available.
Upon acceptance of a space, families will provide an advance tuition deposit equal to one month of tuition.
It is never too early to plan a visit!
We invite you explore our enchanting space, meet our teaching team, and share a little about your family's hopes and dreams for early education. Complete our Contact Form to reserve a tour.
Once you decide that Wildflower Cottage is a good fit for your family, we will ask you to complete our Waiting List Form. Upon joining the Waiting List, families are placed in order of priority for the next available slots.
Tuition rates for the 2020-2021 year are as follows:
- "Dandelion" Preschoolers' class (3.5-5 years old)
- Entering Kindergarten in 2021 = $1350/month
- Entering Kindergarten in 2022 = $1390/month
- "Clover" Middlers' class (2.5-3.5 years old) = $1390/month
- "Buttercup" Toddlers' class (1-2.5 years old) = $1500/month
Tuition also includes weekly music classes! There may be occasional, optional expenses such as professional portraits or seasonal enrichment programs.
"The child is both a hope and a promise for mankind."