“Choose a job you love,
and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
Wildflower Cottage is a fulfilling place to do socially-important work! We strive to provide competitive compensation to our teaching staff. Our program culture is filled with professional development opportunities, on-going reflection, and team-building.
We are currently seeking "Sometimes Teachers" (substitutes) to assist in all age levels. Ideal candidates would enjoy working outdoors with children in a "nature school" setting. Both full availability and partial availability are desirable.
- Our ideal substitute candidate would:
- enjoy being outdoors for much of the day,
- have interest in nature, the arts, and relationship-building,
- be a dependable team player with strong interpersonal skills,
- be a flexible-thinker with a good sense of humor,
- preferably have previous teaching experience and/or training in education.
Please submit applications below.